- Tue, 12 Nov 2019
- 10:45:10 AEDT
On Friday evening, 29 November, we will be launching our updated Asset Tracking feature: AroPoint GPS.
AroPoint GPS allows greater visibility and reporting of all your GPS devices in AroFlo.
Some of the things you can do with AroPoint GPS:
* Create geofences on the map and create alerts based on these
* Add points of interest to the map, e.g. supplier locations and work sites
* Choose different map types, e.g. Google Maps and OpenStreetMap
* Create custom profiles depending on your workflow and what level of visibility you want your users to have
* Use your own or a shared smartphone as a GPS tracking device
* View the extensive tracking history and run detailed reports.
What does this mean for you?
To change to this new system, we need to work on the Maps area in AroFlo Office, as well as the GPS Timesheets area, making these temporarily unavailable during the update. To minimise disruption to your business, we will do this after 4 pm AEDT on Friday 29 November. All other AroFlo services will still be live and accessible.
Your GPS devices will continue to capture their position data during the changeover and will reconnect automatically once the upgrade is complete.
- Scheduled for Fri, 29 Nov 2019 16:00 AEDT
- Expected to take 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Fri, 29 Nov 2019
- 16:00:02 AEDT
The scheduled maintenance is now underway. We'll keep you updated on our progress.
- 17:30:02 AEDT
The maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience.
[Complete] Upgrade to AroFlo GPS Maps ServiceThis was a planned incident, it took 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Past notices
- No further notices from the past 0 days.